Tuesday 27 April 2010

Equipment Muster III

My good friend Robbie (GM0SEI) has loaned me an antenna & his recently repaired FT100. I have tested Robbie's multi antenna & my own vertical fishing pole antenna. Sorry Robbie but my antenna is looking better & potentially quicker to assemble. If I use the vertical fishing pole antenna I can operate 80 through to 10m with a good DX radiation angle. Mode will be restricted to SSB. I am however a CW man - apologies.

More testing of antenna's required plus a good shakedown of the FT100 to ensure it is up for the job.

I know by now that you have listened to Salsa Celtica & viewed/listened to Fiddlers DRAM below. If not have a listen here. I am in the crowd bouncing. Gaelic/Salsa awesome.

Now time to educate your pallete more. Go here to view/listen to the GOTAN Project. They are a techno latino tango group that hail from France. They have no association with Scotland but are never the less fantastic - enjoy!

Thankyou for your comments so far, please continue sending to us.

DEQ

No comments:

Post a Comment